Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Photos from KL

For my "Swim Club" family!!!  You were on my iPad and on my mind on my flight to KL!  Love and miss you!

The clinic I visited...KLSMC


One of the Petronus Towers at night


I was playing with shutter speed in the middle of the road...Hey, I like it!


Batu Cave...Lord Murugan and the 272 stairs to the caves


Me representing SCATA!



These little guys were everywhere!  If you didn't watch out, they would take your bag, glasses or food if you were eating.  Such fun little creatures!


Inside one of the caves was this little temple shrine...I do love the colors and the artistry of the Hindu religion


The view from the top


I took so many pictures of this mother and her baby.  She sat right there as folks walked by and even walked up to them.  I was literally and hands width away from them at one point!


This may be my favorite photo from this trip.




Not sure who this is, but I am interested to find out...I will research that one later.



The "Selfie" in the park


No comments:

Post a Comment